Tuesday, April 10, 2012

8 is great!


We had a wonderful Easter weekend, made all the more special by Daniel's baptism. I didn't do my cool Easter week activities at all this year! I'm gonna blame that on New York, Dan's baptism, parents coming into town and a cold that will not go away! We'll try again next year... :O
We were so happy that my parents were able to make the trip down from St. Louis and be there for such a special weekend. The baptism itself was lovely and I even had the presense of mind to write down a few notes from the Bishop's talk and Daniel's confirmation. Daniel was so excited all day but did a great job of containing that excitement.
On Easter my awesome Uncle Bill, Aunt Robin and cousin Jeff came for dinner. We had such a great time talking to them and just enjoying eachother. Family has always been a big deal to me but means even more as I get older.