Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can't resist a scarf


We visited my sister in Sweden two summers ago and the temperature change was shocking! Houston to Gothenberg and a 40F shift! I was pregant so the change was welcome but I did find myself shivering when we were out and about. I noticed that everyone in Sweden wears scarves. So somewhere along the way I bought one. I know everyone else already know this but scarves are magical! With the right scarf, you don't need a bulky jacket! Neck warm=body warm. You can wear a totally cute top (even short sleeved sometimes) and won't have to cover it up with a coat! My sister explained all of this to me but I didn't really believe her. I'm officially a believer and totally addicted to scarves now. I'm starting Lucy early- no need for her to wait until she's in her 30's. :)