I love the idea of homemade Christmas gifts but really haven't done much in the past b/c the boys were young and it seemed like I was just doing most of the work. But they're getting older now and I've been inspired by lots of great ideas online. Since Jonah has been home from school we decided to spend some time working on his gifts. Found a great tutorial here from Designmom and had a lot of fun today making a few shirts. I sent Jonah out for a bit and made one for him too. Shhhh...
Curtis totally belives in Sasquatch (or bigfoot as us yanks say) but he'll try to play this shirt off likes it a joke.
Jonah's a huge Percy Jackson fan so I think he will love this one.
Isaac's really into smiley faces (mostly because Jonah was recently really into smiley faces) so this one should make him happy!
Explosion with noises- yep, this one's up Dan's ally.
These were really simple. I found the shirts at Old Navy for $5 each and bought some letter stickers at Hobby Lobby for $2. We used contact paper for the cutouts. One thing I noticed is that old, dark shirts work so much faster than newer, lighter shirts. If I do it again I'll try to find some shirts at Goodwill.