
This past weekend we celebrated my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. It was a lot of fun because they thought only 3 of their children would be there but then 3 more of us showed up and suprised them. I'm not a big suprise person, partly because I really like to ancipate events and hate for anyone to miss out on that. But... I have to say this was a great idea.
My parents arrived at my younger sister's house, prepared to celebrate there. Everyone was getting ready to sit down when I strolled down the stairs. I will never forget the look on my mom and dad's faces. Priceless. Then a few minutes later, Lisa did the same thing. After just a minute or two, Riche came bounding down the stairs as well... happy tears were shed. Emily's written a much better account here.
It was so much fun to celebrate with family. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner by my sister, Emily. Lots of great conversation and were even treated to a little music and dance. So fun. I love my family.
My parents arrived at my younger sister's house, prepared to celebrate there. Everyone was getting ready to sit down when I strolled down the stairs. I will never forget the look on my mom and dad's faces. Priceless. Then a few minutes later, Lisa did the same thing. After just a minute or two, Riche came bounding down the stairs as well... happy tears were shed. Emily's written a much better account here.
It was so much fun to celebrate with family. We enjoyed a wonderful dinner by my sister, Emily. Lots of great conversation and were even treated to a little music and dance. So fun. I love my family.
