So school is out! I'm so happy and of course so are the kids. Lucy's glad to have the boys home to play with (and order around) and the boys are looking forward to taking it easy. This was a great school year. I still get a little sad when I realize that basically the minute school gets out the weather becomes super unpleasant. Wish they would give us our "summer" break in January! :O But I have all kinds of plans on how to keep busy this summer. I really want the boys to learn how to type and hope we can keep up with piano and reading and math. I swear we're gonna be regulars at the library this summer!!
Swim team will keep us busy for another 3 weeks. Speaking of which, today we had our first swim meet! It was long and super hot but awesome. Turns out that all three of our boys like the Butterfly. I'm so impressed with each of them. I've tried that stroke and it just looks like I'm drowning. Our team worked really hard and won the meet. There were a lot of close races and it was so exciting to watch.
So this link is dedicated to my old g-mates. Apparently there's a movie coming out about "A Tribe Called Quest." Dang it's R but it looks so good. Didn't Tara introduce us to this great tune?
I'm gonna have to add that one to my ipod. Tonight I tried running with music. Okay, that's way more fun. I think I shaved several minutes off my time. Any good workout music suggestions? Please? Happy Saturday Night
PS: Someone teach me how to make a photo collage!?! :)
