I like the idea of having inspiring quotes/scriptures throughout my house. Especially in places where people linger like the front door or bathroom. One of my pals in Minnesota said her mom did this and words from those signs where always rattling around in her head. One in particular that she mentioned always rattles around in my head: "Choose Your Friends Wisely, For You Will Be Like Them."
One of my sisters has a bunch of awesome quotes typed up and glued to cute wooden magnets on her fridge. They make for great kitchen reading. Lisa, I still want that one about fashion!!! Here is a very short list I've been compiling and I'd love more, so if you have any you love, please share.
A man is what he thinks about all day (Hinckley movie)
Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it –swedish proverb
Scripture on definition of charity (I'd really love to stitch this one out but have never seen a pattern for it and don't know if I could figure it out for myself)
One of my sisters has a bunch of awesome quotes typed up and glued to cute wooden magnets on her fridge. They make for great kitchen reading. Lisa, I still want that one about fashion!!! Here is a very short list I've been compiling and I'd love more, so if you have any you love, please share.
A man is what he thinks about all day (Hinckley movie)
Love me when I least deserve it because that is when I really need it –swedish proverb
Scripture on definition of charity (I'd really love to stitch this one out but have never seen a pattern for it and don't know if I could figure it out for myself)
I stitched the one above on our trip to Canada. Don't look too close- I'm sure real embroiderers (cuz that's a word) would be offended. Can't decide where to hang it, maybe in one of the boys' bedrooms. :)
