Just stumbled across this and I so want to make it for Lucy. I have several other projects in the works, now I just need some time...
I did finally finish Lucy's bed quilt. (I gave the one that used to be on her bed to my mom.) It's mostly made from "Little Folks" with a few other random prints thrown in. I'm such a one trick pony but I just never get tired of this fabric.


I made her the skirt above after seeing this one. I didn't follow the directions exactly because I'm too lazy but I still think it turned out cute and it took me about an hour to make. I used leftover fabric from her chicken Halloween costume. Speaking of... is it really that time again? I have nothing left to give to this holiday. I don't want to spend any money and I'm not feeling creative at all. Hmmm. I've sort of dreamed of seeing Lucy in a blue gingham dress with braids and ruby slippers and thought about bribing the boys to dress up as Lion, Tinman and Scarecrow... but that's a lot of effort for one Kodak moment. Goodbye
I did finally finish Lucy's bed quilt. (I gave the one that used to be on her bed to my mom.) It's mostly made from "Little Folks" with a few other random prints thrown in. I'm such a one trick pony but I just never get tired of this fabric.
I made her the skirt above after seeing this one. I didn't follow the directions exactly because I'm too lazy but I still think it turned out cute and it took me about an hour to make. I used leftover fabric from her chicken Halloween costume. Speaking of... is it really that time again? I have nothing left to give to this holiday. I don't want to spend any money and I'm not feeling creative at all. Hmmm. I've sort of dreamed of seeing Lucy in a blue gingham dress with braids and ruby slippers and thought about bribing the boys to dress up as Lion, Tinman and Scarecrow... but that's a lot of effort for one Kodak moment. Goodbye
