1) Legolas from "Lord of the Rings." It's very impt that I make a distinction here- I do not find Orlando Bloom attractive at all! He's sort of a girly man in Pirates of the Caribbean and does nothing for me. But give him a blond wig, some pointy ears, a quiverful of arrows and DANG!

2) Wolverine from "X-Men." Impt distinction: not Hugh Jackman (see #1). It helps that I LOVE his character in the X-Men movies. I'm normally not a facial hair person but on him- it's perfect. Note to Curtis: Dressing up like Wolverine is encouraged!

3) Diego from "Ice Age." Yes, I know he's a cartoon. Yes, I know he's an animal and yes I've seen Dennis Leary. But... I love that Diego!

4) And now I love JakeSully from Avatar. But I don't love him when he's human, only when he's a 10 foot blue alien. Wha...?
So there it is. Who will be next? The good news: when I was searching for a picture from Avatar I found a thread of others who agree with me on JakeSully- so I'm not alone. The bad news: I think Curtis is offended when I tell him I think he's hot! Doh!
