Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gifts and more gifts

I love getting handmade gifts. Even if they're not perfect or just what I would have picked. I cherish blankets made by my MIL and GMIL, booties from my SIL, placemats from an aunt... So espeically these days when I am in full on sewing mode, I've been making lots of gifts.
My mom is my all time favorite person to make things for because I know she'll seriously love anything I make just because she loves me. But I've had a few occasions to make some other fun stuff lately and will post for your viewing pleasure. There are lots of mistakes in these projects but all were made with lots of love.



Baby Blanket for new baby Ava (using Erin McMorris' Wildwood fabric)

Baby blankie for my old buddy from Michigan, haven't sent it yet... I need to look at it for a few more days. :)

Potholders for a wedding gift

My mom's Mother's Day Table Runner



Mum's cathedral pillow with fabric picked out by the boys!