

I found this bunny print a few months ago and have been hoping to use it for a fun project. I have been wanting to learn how to make a dress so I decided to give it a go. I got some inspiration from this dress at Shabby Apple and had some help from the tutorial here.
There are many problems with this dress, but I learned a lot and hope to make more. Even with all my huge mistakes, it only took about and hour and a half. (I worked on it while the kids were sleeping and Curtis was watching fight night with some of his friends) The next day was Sunday and I wanted Lucy to try it on to see if it would even fit over her head! It did and she stayed in it all day! I love sewing... it's therapy that gives back. :O
